The Executive Vice President is responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the
International Cable Corporation (ICC). The new Executive Vice President will provide the
leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the Company has the proper
operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, people and systems in place to
effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency,
goals and objectives as specified in the annual strategic business plan.
10-15 years progressive management; Bachelors degree in Business or Finance, MBA preferred;
Fluency in Spanish preferred
Primary Duties and Skills
1. Develops, approves, and implements a multi year strategic business plan and annual
2. Develops, approves, and implements all personnel and operating procedures and
3. Develops and adjusts spending policies based on the expense analysis to ensure
pre-planned profit objectives.
4. Negotiates contracts.
5. Determines appropriate allocation of Company resources to meet long term financial and
performance goals, by analyzing cash flow, cost controls, and expenses.
6. Oversees the operational and financial management of the South American operations to
include developing a multi strategic plan, financial systems, budget, operational policies and
7. International travel required
8. Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
9. Has strong team building and development skills
10. Possesses unquestioned personal and professional integrity