Z Corporation designs and manufactures extraordinary rapid prototyping machines -- 3D printers.
These machines transform digital CAD models into real-life parts. We are seeking an exceptional
electrical engineer to join our team in developing and supporting our line of 3D printers. As
part of a multidisciplinary design team, this engineer will be responsible for board level
analog and digital design including programmable logic and microprocessors, as well as system
integration and interconnect design.
The ideal candidate will have significant product design experience with CPLD/FPGA design, PCB
layout, real world interfacing to electromechanical devices, and knowledge of C or C++ for
hardware/software integration. Candidates should have an engineering degree, three to five
years experience, strong academic and work references, and be excellent communicators.
- 3 to 5 years product development experience
- strong work credentials
- intuitive understanding of the physical world
- ability to manage self
- Generate creative solutions to design challenges
- CPLD/FPGA logic design with Verilog
- Digital circuit design
- Interface design including interface to motors (DC & stepper) & analog sensors
- Support hardware / software integration using C or C++
- System interconnect and packaging design
- Schematic capture and PCB layout using PC based CAD tools
- Build, debug and test prototypes of boards and systems
- Support products through production
Please send all resumes to email@example.com