Since 1908, the Joseph Merritt & Company has provided comprehensive graphic imaging and
printing solutions to a diverse group of clients. Our dedication to providing customers with
the highest level of service is what separates us from our competition. We service a wide
variety of industries, including the architectural, engineering, construction, graphic arts,
advertising and legal communities. Our highly dedicated staff works hard to develop and
perfect the products we sell. Visit our Web Site to view the wide range of products we offer
We are seeking a highly qualified, motivated individual that has passion and is performance
driven and who has a proven track record in equipment sales and strong management skills to
develop and spearhead our Equipment Division. The ideal candidate is already in a similar
position in the copier industry or sales position, but is looking for the #1 slot in a company
that is expanding its Northeastern operations. Major duties include:
· Organizing, managing and directing the sales and distribution efforts of hi-volume black and
white and color office copiers, as well as engineering printers in the Connecticut, Rhode
Island, Massachusetts and Westchester market places.
· Oversee all aspects of the marketing program including, direct mail, advertising, publicity,
trade shows, etc.
· Manage the field technical support function and service staff.
· Setup, maintain and service all FM installations.
· Organize and provide sales and technical training as required.
· Manage the digital printing operation and services.