Under general supervision, the Rehab Coordinator is responsible for achieving annual sales and
targets via increasing MWH sales penetration in their assigned territory . Rehab sales to
include (but not
limited to) multi-family, lodging, assisted living, and education. The incumbent is also
responsible for working
with and utilizing MWH operations to insure customer satisfaction. Moderate to frequent travel
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
Sales duties - 65%:
1) Identifies multi-family, lodging, assisted living and education accounts within territory.
2) Identifies contractors within territory that perform services to owners of above industries
that do not
perform rehab projects with in-house crews.
3) Prioritizes property owners and contractors for greatest/fastest sales return.
4) Establishes and expands relationships with owners and contractors. Sales calls to be made
to key home
office and field staff to insure proper penetration.
5) Increases relationship level to point of becoming initial point of contact for upcoming
rehab projects far in
advance of actual project start.
6) Executes project walks to identify product requirements and provide budget pricing.
7) Utilizes network of property owners and contractors to offer needs and services to each
probability of MWH sales success on projects.
8) Identifies subcontractors on rehab projects and promoting MWH as materials supplier.
9) Identifies accurate credit requirements for projects. Locate funding source for project and
monthly sales volume. Conveys information to MWH credit department on a timely basis to insure
10) Promotes THD for commodity products on rehabs. Responsible for identifying HD location
best able to
serve customers needs based on project requirements. Follow up with HD location throughout
insure service requirements are being met.
11) Promotes installed services where available to increase selling leverage and value to
12) Attends key trade shows as directed.
1) Works with all levels of MWH sales staff. Promotes two-way communication of
joint sales calls as required.
2) Works with SAM/NAM to utilize existing National Account relationships for incremental rehab
Provide leads to SAM/NAM for new National Account opportunities.
3) Monitors open quote log to identify, pursue and capture rehab sales.
4) Communicates with Rehab and Special order call center. Provide detailed information on
requirements/pricing and service issues.
5) Communicates with DC Managers for product, delivery and other service issues, insuring
6) Works with Marketing on territory/market specific products for upcoming promotions.
7) Works closely with Merchandising on product requirements/issues/special orders. Insure
are available with competitive costs, maximizing MWH profitability.
8) Communicates MRO opportunities to field sales and management on completed rehabs.
9) Establishes and maintains communications with Key HD personnel to insure coordination of
delivery of HD products sold on projects.
10) Works with key vendors on marketing, specifications and joint presentations.
11) Creates written business plan for assigned territory to achieve plan sales and margin.
12) Manages allocated travel funds to insure maximum territory coverage.
13) Adheres to company policies and HR guidelines.
14) Other misc. duties as required.
Authority to Act describes incumbentís general authority to make decisions, recommendations,
actions. The following are general guidelines designed to assist incumbents. They are not all
Nature and Scope
Typically reports to National Sales Manager - Rehab/Remodel
Environmental Job Requirements
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is occasionally exposed to wet and/or
conditions; moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals;
conditions; extreme heat; and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work
environment is usually
moderate. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed outside
conditions; to wet and/or humid conditions. The associate is frequently exposed, toxic or
extreme heat, and vibration; fumes or airborne particles and explosives. The associate is
exposed extreme cold and risk of electrical shock.
Must be eighteen years of age or older
Must pass the Drug Test
Must pass the Background Check
Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
Education Required - The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the
completion of a high
school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience - 3
Physical Job Requirements - Most of the time is spent sitting or standing in the same location
or there may
be a need to stoop regularly or move/lift light material or equipment (typically less than 8
Additional Qualifications -
Related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
the plumbing, hardware, electrical, lighting and HVAC product lines is preferred. Bilingual
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
1) Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
2) Knowledge of and appreciation for customer service excellence.
3) Computer knowledge with Windows programs Word and Excel is preferred.
4) Represents products and service in a professional manner to customers at all times through
the use of
good verbal and communication skills.
5) Able to communicate effectively with all peers and subordinates in Sales department, and
areas, i.e, Marketing, Merchandising, Operations, Inventory Management, etc.
6) Ability to develop and implement marketing plans.
7) Capable of making sound business decisions that benefit both the customer and the company.
8) Able to read and interpret instructions, policies, procedures and customer comments
9) Market knowledge for assigned territory.