The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the entire sales cycle of the Enterprise
Security Division products for SafeNet, Inc.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide strategic customer relationships and management activities to a designated set of
accounts, customers and/or geographic regions.
• Strong focus on security solutions for the financial, government, energy & other high
security requirements industries.
• Must be able to understand all opportunities and competition within an assigned account.
Also solid understanding of the security solution space.
• Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, development of the customer
relationship and the implementation of the account plans.
• Must be able to work to deliver expectations on set objectives within the customer
relationships to achieve revenue and growth targets.
• Work with inside sales support staff and pre and post sales staff to further customer
• Be able to accurately forecast and track territory opportunities.
• Develop and deliver accurate and technically correct sales presentations to potential
• Must have at least 10 of years experience in a related position, and have experience selling
internet security products directly to commercial customers.
• CIO contact experience a must.
• Must be able to provide a proven and successful track record in selling technical products.
• Must be available and willing to travel to customer locations.