Honeywell is a $24 billion diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers
worldwide with control technologies for buildings, homes and industry. This is a newly created
opportunity for an experienced professional with strong technical knowledge, exceptional
customer service skills and high sales aptitude.
Become part of the Sales Support team for the Eastern Region of Honeywell's Home and Building
Solutions (HBS) business unit. Responsible for the introduction and presentation of HBS' line
of products to key customers. Work with the sales team to identify growth opportunities and
use Honeywell's technical advantage as a differentiator in the market. This position will be
heavily focused on HBS' security line of products, therefore a strong background in Card
Access, CCTV, DVM and System Architecture is a must, however, knowledge of HVAC and Fire
products are a plus. Significant travel required in the East Region which includes MA, RI, NY,
NJ, CT, VT, NH, PA, DE, DC, VA Individual must be to travel at least 50%.
• Team with sales force to increase orders volume. Individual will be measured on the number
of projects secured and number of "new name" customers.
• Support to include customer & team presentations, systems and solution demonstrations, and
implementation of marketing strategies
• Creation and review of technical proposals/specifications that will give Honeywell a clear
advantage on bid day
• Training and mentoring of field sales and operations staff(s)
• Be the voice of the field and the customer to help shape existing offerings and develop new
marketing initiatives that offer value to the customer
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to facilitate and organize resources for highly complex sales opportunities
• Possess strong technical skills for the application of up to date technology in highly
complex sales opportunities: (i.e. specification writing & review, estimate review &
preparation, proposal development)
• Integrate competitive analysis to clearly understand and develop sales strategies to
inoculate sales efforts from present and future competitive threats and opportunities
• Customer value management and pricing: Understanding of market dynamics and value chain
proposition to target benefits and pricing of the product offerings
• Excellent team work, communication and presentation skills
• Strong Coaching and Influencing Skills. Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization
and influence without formal authority
• BA/BS in business or technical discipline.
• Five (5) years of technical sales experience
• Adept at articulating value propositions and delivering high level presentations
• Strong industry experience. Must understand customers & markets.
• Knowledge of Honeywell Legacy systems and EBI suite of applications
APPLY ONLINE AT HONEYWELL WEBSITE