Innovations in Optics, Inc. is a dynamic consulting and product development company that offers
a challenging and fast-paced environment for those who wish to excel.
We are currently looking for a mechanical engineer experienced in designing opto-mechanical
- Provide technical solutions to customers for complex systems involving opto-
- Perform complex design trade-offs involving multiple engineering variables,
including cost constraints and schedule
- Create detailed fabrication specifications and interface with vendors
- Build and test prototype designs.
- BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering with an emphasis on design.
- Ideal candidate will have 10 years experience designing mechanical hardware for
optical components including lenses, mirrors, lasers, fiber optics, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SolidWorks
- Proven ability to present concepts and ideas in a clear and coherent manner
both orally and in writing for presentation and interaction with clients.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, be highly motivated, and team
- Ability to interface with customers and manage budgets and schedules a plus.