As a DHL Express Account Representative, here are your major responsibilities:
- Developing new business opportunities within your assigned geographic territory
- Making presentations to senior executives to close new business
- Maintaining relationships with your current account base
- Developing new opportunities as your current accounts grow
- Working within the sales team to maximize sales and revenue growth
We're looking for a special kind of sales person....the type who relishes taking market share
from larger competitors, and reaping the rewards that sales growth will bring. If your
experience matches the requirements listed below, we'd love to hear from you!
- Bachelors degree with a high GPA.
- A minimum of 1 year high-volume business to business sales experience, with industry
experience a plus
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Energy, motivation, enthusiasm, integrity, and organizational skills
- Leadership and achievement in academic, professional, and/or military environments
- Computer proficiency
DHL Express offers an industry-leading compensation and benefits package, including base
salary, commission plan, car allowance, medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401(k), pension
plan, airline flight benefits, employee discount plans, tuition assistance, overseas
employment opportunities, and extensive sales and management training throughout your career.