Control Point Solutions offers products and services designed to help clients manage their
voice, data, wireless and equipment services and expenses.
Please visit our website at www.controlpointsolutions.com
This job function will be responsible for managing client relationships for recurring business
from Implementation to Steady State (primarily for key/priority customers). Steady State
support will continue based on the customer size, complexity, and business needs until such
time a determination is made to transfer responsibility to the appropriate Steady State team.
Three key elements critical to this position are:
(1) educating the customer with respect to our standard service offering and setting
process/delivery expectations from the onset following sale
(2) establishing a routine process by working between the customer and Control Point Solutions
including adherence to key metrics
(3)Develop and monitor internal & extenal milestones/deliverables until steady state
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Interface with Sales and Account Management during the Sales Process including providing
“Process” related information support.
· Work as a team with the Service Delivery manager to ensure client reaches steady state as
soon as possible.
· Using a Project Management approach, interface with the Client and Control Point Solutions
to transition the account from Sale through Implementation including
· Aggressively track the progress of the Implementation and provide support to the Service
Delivery Team as necessary. Work aggressively to close gaps.
· Following the establishment of upfront expectations with the customer and Control Point
Solutions, frequent communication both verbal and written internal and external as to the
status of the implementation, key issues/escalations, business rules, and remaining timeline.
· Aggressively project manage the Steady State transition and work aggressively within the
Client’s organization and within Control Point Solutions to close the gaps.
· Strong communication and persuasion skills – both written and verbal.
· Proven expertise in the Project Management of a service to clients of varying economic
· Presentation preparation skills
· Proven coaching and team leadership skills.
Education and Experience:
· College Degree in Management
· 5-10 years experience in Operations of service offerings.
· 5-10 years experience in Client Management
· Management of a mixed team: technical and process oriented.
· Project Management and Contract review experience.
Company: Control Point Solutions
Contact: Corporate Development Group