LAMPS PLUS, the nation's largest specialty lighting company, is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst.
Headquartered in the San Fernando Valley, we are the nation's largest specialty lighting
company serving over five million customers each year. We operate over 40 superstores
throughout the weatern United States and www.LAMPSPLUS.com was chosen one of the top fifty
retail websites by Internet Retailer magazine. Join the industry leader and become part of a
dynamic team environment!
* Support world wide supply chain operations
Coordinate electronic data interchange
Maintain customs procedures
Validate processes at central distribution facility
Communicate daily with suppliers and buyers
Analyze and correct exceptions to processes
Maintain vendor standards.
* Analyze and validate components of costing on import merchandise
* Analyze data structures of merchandise for accuracy and consistency
Implementation of UPC codes on all merchandise foreign and domestic
Coordinate electronic catalogue from domestic vendors
* Create/Enhance PC and iSeries spsreadsheet/program applications
A four year college degree or equivalent work experience
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Strong computer (Excel and Word) skills
* Two years of experience in a retail sales organization preferred
* May involve travel
Please forward resume including salary history to email@example.com