Pediatrix Medical Group, Inc., (symbol: “PDX” on the NYSE), the nation's largest provider of
neonatal and maternal-fetal physician services, has an exciting opportunity available for a
Support Analyst in our Corporate Office in Sunrise (near Sawgrass Mills).
This position is based at the corporate office and is responsible for providing clinical,
analytical and problem-solving support to all the clinicians utilizing the Clinical Data
Systems. Required to screen and prioritize all requests, and monitor, track, and resolve
trouble calls. Other responsibilities include providing support for the Clinical Services
team, and collaborating with all departments to resolve issues in a professional and timely
General Duties and Responsibilities
1. Expedite all incoming questions/problems generated by the clinicians regarding the Clinical
Data System and facilitate problem resolution in multi-user environment, while utilizing good
problem solving skills.
2. Screens and prioritizes all requests and provides prompt, courteous, professional and
accurate information in all communications in dealing with physicians and other departments,
demonstrating strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
3. Coordinates the roll-out schedule for clinical data system updates/revisions with
individual sites and the IS team.
4. Utilizes problem reporting database software (Remedy) to record, track, correspond, and
document resolution of user problems.
5. Assist in updating information in Clinical Data Systems as required. (i.e., adding new
users to programs, list additions and changes as required).
6. Demonstrates a commitment to department objectives through consistent patterns of work
behavior and positive representation.
7. Respond to the department needs by accepting additional assignments that may or may not be
related to the job’s primary responsibilities, to ensure the continuity of department
8. Responsible for following all facility, organization and department precautions and
procedures in the performance of all job duties to ensure a safe work environment of self and
9. Interact with other departments within the corporate office to facilitate the functions of
the Clinical Data System.
10. Maintains up to date compliance training as required.
11. Responsible for reporting to work on time, and informing supervisor within two hours of
scheduled start time for unscheduled absences. Required to work eight hours per day with a
thirty-minute lunch break.
Education required: High School Diploma
Education preferred: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Business Administration or a
Experience required: 1-2 years help desk support.
Experience preferred: 2-3 years