Sebesta Blomberg is a national employee owned consulting engineering firm seeking a Mechanical
Engineer to join our Arlington, VA office Commissioning Group.
This is an excellent opportunity to participate in the growth of our Mid-Atlantic Region
commissioning group and to experience career advancement in an exciting environment. Sebesta
Blomberg offers an attractive benefits package and a salary level commensurate with the
successful candidate's experience and skills.
The responsibilities include developing test plans/procedures and providing field oversight of
the actual testing. Qualifications for this position include:
• At least 5 years of experience and possess the ability to independently evaluate, select,
and apply good engineering techniques, procedures, and installation practices while using
judgment when making minor adaptations and modifications in both the office and field setting.
• Experience in commissioning, building construction, facilities management, operations &
maintenance, or mechanical engineering with a specialty in HVAC equipment and controls in a
heavy commercial – light industrial environment.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with MS Office Suite.
• Must be able to document field testing results, including using judgment to make minor
adaptations or modifications to field testing documents.
• Review equipment submittals and Operations & Maintenance manuals for operability,
maintainability, longevity, and application to specific use.
Retired personnel wanting to work part-time also encouraged to apply.
Sebesta Blomberg & Associates, Inc.
Roseville, MN 55113
Janet S. Flam
Assoc. V.P. HR & Operations