• Manage SEC filings (10-Q/Ks, 8-Ks, bond offerings, etc.)
• Coordinate quarterly earnings release
• Perform technical research
• Serve as finance contact on adhoc projects (such as bond offerings, securitizations, etc.
• Manage staff consisting of at least 3 managers and 2 senior analysts.
• Participate in Sarbanes-Oxley processes
• Pension plan reporting
• Interaction with the Securities & Exchange Commission, Controller, Chief Accounting Officer
& outside auditing firm
• Bachelor's in Accounting, CPA
• 6-7 years combined experience with at least 5 years of public accounting at a Big Five
public accounting firm
• Must have SEC experience