Scientific Games, a leading supplier of lottery and racing products and services, has an
immediate opening for a Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions. The successful candidate
will plans and direct all aspects of the Company’s policies toward achieving growth through
mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures. Will identify and determine feasibility of possible
mergers and contribute to mergers and acquisitions negotiations.
Primarily responsible for the following:
1. Prospects and evaluates select growth opportunities throughout the Company.
2. Oversees overall deal coordination and execution, which includes financial valuation,
business justification, regulatory considerations, foreign currencies and exchange rate
impacts and due diligence on merger and acquisition candidates across all lines of business
both domestic and internationally.
3. Provide subject matter expertise, thought leadership to and direct the day-to-day project
activities of a team of business analysts.
1. 15+ years financial management, which includes 10 years of experience performing mergers
2. Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA and or CPA Certificate designation
3. Extremely strong quantitative & qualitative analytical, research and modeling skills.
4. Ability to write presentations, which translate analysis in to strategic insight.
5. Ability to work within a team structure that includes local as well as international
6. Ability to prioritize tasks and work under significant deadline pressure.
Executive presence and ability to quickly earn the respect of the Chairman and Chief Executive
Officer, the Audit Committee and line management.
7. Impeccable integrity and independence of mind, with the courage to address important issues
8. A successful leader and builder of teams.
Please Email resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com