Cycle Gear, Inc.
Cycle Gear is the first mover specialty retailer of parts, apparel and accessories for
motorcycle and ATV enthusiasts. The 31-year old company is the premier retailer in the
motorcycle/ATV retail aftermarket and is ten times larger than its nearest competitor. With
49 stores in 13 states, Cycle Gear will continue to aggressively and profitably grow its store
base by 30% per annum and should soon be a $200+ million revenue category killer and IPO
Cycle Gear is seeking a dynamic, hands-on Director of Real Estate and Construction to lead all
aspects of the company’s strategic real estate growth and construction. Prior real estate and
expansion experience, team building skills and cultural fit will be key selection criteria.
· Direct regional brokers for new store site selection.
· Oversee fixture and equipment procurement required for new store openings.
· Coordinate store development team and store opening process.
· Directly accountable for locating possible new store sites, and the construction
management and opening process of over potential sites per year.
Necessary Experience Level
· 5+ years professional commercial real estate experience.
· Experience in aggressive multi-unit expansion environments.
· Real estate construction management experience. Multi-location experience
· High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results
· Natural team player with excellent leadership, analytical, negotiation, and
· Strong project management, organizational, conceptual and logistical skills
· Detail-oriented, hands-on, take charge, assertive and hard working – willing to work
independently up front and build a team over time.
· Collegial, team-based approach to work environment.
· Frequent travel required.
Cycle Gear offers competitive wages and benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
benefits, paid vacation, 401(k), and the opportunity to earn company stock.
To apply, please send your resume, including salary history and requirements to (fax)
707-747-1935 or (email) firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cycle Gear is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Check us out on the 'Net for a complete listing
of open positions at www.cyclegear.com