Nautica Enterprises, Inc. is a leading international fashion
and lifestyle company with products ranging from sportswear and
accessories to a complete home collection. Through its
subsidiaries, it designs, sources, markets and distributes
apparel under the following brands: Nautica; Nautica
Competition; Nautica Jeans Company; John Varvatos and Earl Jean.
Nautica Enterprises offers an ideal environment for motivated,
quality focused professionals eager for success. We offer a
competitive compensation package including health, dental,
retirement savings and 401K plan. To apply for open positions,
please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Nautica is a wholly-owned subsidiary of VF Corporation. For
more information about VF, please visit our website: www.vfc.com
There is an immediate opening for a Director of Domestic Licensing.
Ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
1. Oversee and manage the licensed product approval process.
2. Oversee all Product lines to ensure price points, lifestyles, taste and quality level
follow Nautica’s direction.
3. Establish financial goals by licensee and monitor quarterly.
4. Interface with creative and media to ensure all objectives are met and within budget.
5. Communicate and oversee licensee’s needs with regard to showroom and fixture development.
6. Interface with Retail Development regarding department store placement in order to grow
presentation and further synergies at point of sale
7. Supervise Group Brand Manager to ensure Domestic Licensing and Product Partners financial
and product goals are met.
Individual should have 7 to 10 years of licensing related experience.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive medical benefits package
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org