CD&L is a leading National Time Critical delivery service with operations in over 85 cities .
We are a leading provide of transportation related services including Courier, Distribution
We currently have openings in the Bay area for Facility Managers to oversee operations at some
our growing Bay area locations. These positions have responsibility for bottom-line
profitability for the branch, as well as ensuring employee and customer satisfaction; on-time
delivery performance and maintaining a professional, well organized, efficient and secure
terminal hub facility.
The major responsibilities for this position include:
- Overall management of operations and administrative functions;
- Keeping District Manager well informed on strategic, operational and business issues within
- Understanding and have working knowledge of all product and service offerings;
- Assuring ongoing training and development of all operational and administrative personnel;
- Recruiting and maintaining adequate levels of Independent Contractor Driver Workforce;
- Maintaining relationships with key customer.
This position requires a minimum of 4 to 6 years transportation/warehousing management
experience, preferably in a time critical environment.
The ideal candidate is an individual who:
- Communicates effectively with all levels of personnel and customers;
- Works effectively in a fast paced, time-critical environment;
- Manages people and resolves problems;
- Identifies and leads organizational changes;
- Looks for opportunities to grow and advance.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits program. Compensation is based upon skill
level and experience and includes base pay, benefits and incentive bonus plan.
If you meet our requirements, please submit a resume, along with your salary requirements
to:Baymgr@cdl.net or fax 510-266-3431