1. Champion Autophoretic Coatings targets and opportunities. Coordinate all the technical,
engineering, and business development projects at target accounts.
2. Develop and implement product approvals and specifications at designated corporate
accounts. Develop industry knowledge and recognition for expertise with autodeposition coating
applications, equipment engineering, and technology.
3. Sustain existing Henkel and Autophoretic Product Line business, ensuring opportunities for
future programs. Develop applications and customers with existing ACC® technologies and
achieve approvals for new products at targeted North American segments and customers.
4. Meet on regular basis with customers and target account organizations at all levels
necessary to effect the approval, specification, and installation of equipment leading to use
of Autophoretic Coating Chemicals. Work with Henkel regional field sales personnel at
different locations to ensure customer quality and good communications.
5. Develop assigned market segment and target customer information for use on strategic
product and application development.
6. Call on and maintain a presence for Autophoretic material specifications at key auto
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
· BS/BA, preferably in chemical engineering, chemistry or related fields.
· 5 -10 years experience in technical sales, engineering, and manufacturing environments,
preferably with experience in organic, waterborne coatings applications and the automotive
industry. Special interest in those with experience in cathodic electrocoat applications.
· Ability to manage success through a matrixed and team based organization. Strong influencing
Please submit a resume and cover letter referencing position # 05-100 to:
Contact: HR - LC