Leapfrog Online, the leader in online direct response marketing, is experiencing record growth!
As a result, we currently have several job openings for innovative professionals who are
passionate about online direct response marketing.
For the Project Manager, we are seeking a candidate with 3+ years experience to manage
projects related to online applications; specifying information technology processes and
reporting; and project implementation with internal and external developers.
Our ideal candidate is:
• A college graduate
• Experienced in software development project management, particularly for web-based
• Computer literate, including
o Competency with Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel and Access, and project
o Familiarity with common web and e-commerce concepts, tools and technologies (no graphic
design or programming skills required).
o Experience working with Extreme Programming or other Agile Development methodologies a
o Experience with Information Architecture concepts and practices for web sites a plus.
• Able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in time-critical situations.
• An excellent communicator, including both written and verbal communication skills and the
ability to communicate cross-functionally.
• Comfortable working within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Highly self motivated and resourceful.
• Mediating communication between the technology department and internal business units to
develop software that supports business needs.
• Developing and documenting software requirements and operational processes according to
Leapfrog policies, standards and methodologies.
• Developing and managing project timelines and budgets by coordinating internal and external
• Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with all developers and
vendors, while managing time and costs.
Leapfrog Online is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAIL/FAX/EMAIL - Resume, that must include salary history to: Human Resources, Leapfrog
Online, 807 Greenwood Street, Evanston, 60201, fax 847-492-1990 or e-mail
Company: Leapfrog Online