ArmorGroup is a global risk management services business with over 7,500 employees and offices
in more than 38 countries.
For more than 20 years ArmorGroup has been providing quality risk management services to
corporate, government and humanitarian organizations, particularly those that need to operate
in hazardous or chaotic environments that put their people, physical, financial and
intellectual assets at risk. ArmorGroup provides solutions that enable its clients to
understand manage and mitigate exceptional risks.
ArmorGroup is headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with operations across Europe, North
and South America, Russia/CIS, Africa, Middle East and Asia Pacific. Over the past two years
ArmorGroup personnel have assisted clients in over 160 countries.
This position will be based at ArmorGroup’s McLean, Virginia office, reporting to the
President, ArmorGroup North America. The primary focus will be to identify US Government and
commercial customers and develop relations that result in new ArmorGroup business anywhere in
the world. Domestic and international travel will be required.
Essential job requirements:
1. Unwavering commitment to ethical standards
2. Work experience in challenging international environments
3. Strong verbal and written skills
4. Strong research skills
5. 5-10 year business development experience, to include
• USG contracting and bid negotiations
• Proposal Development
• Market analysis
• Requirements analysis
• Cost estimates
6. USG proposal management skills essential, to include:
• Strong knowledge and experience of the bid & proposal process with large USG contracts.
• Ability to build a proposal/project management plan, assemble proposal resources, establish
timelines and deliverables, and manage team on track to meet deadlines.
• Strong ability to lead efforts of varying size and scale on time and within budget.
7. Security experience preferred, but not required
8. Recent experience with a large government contractor.
9. Familiarity with common office IT equipment and products
10. BA/BS required.
Program management experience
Relevant military or government service
International program management experience
Foreign language skills
Candidates local to the DC/NOVA metro area strongly preferred.
Contact: Julie Swaggerty