CarsDirect.com, America's #1 Internet auto site, is seeking an Internet-savvy,
solutions-oriented Project Manager to lead a variety of tech projects.
· Manage Tech projects from conception through launch
· Own project vision and communicate to all parties involved.
· Maintain quality and consistency of website features.
· Ensure projects are implemented according to requirements
· Ensure projects are launched accord to published schedules
· Keep business owners up to date on project status and potential issues
· Resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
· Bachelor Degree or higher with 3-4 years project management or web producer experience
· Understanding of project processes, including scheduling, documentation, risk analysis, and
· Understanding of development process, including development, testing, and deployment as well
as work breakdown, dependencies, responsibilities,
· Understanding of web technology, including HTML, JSP, Java, Databases, and hardware
· Knowledge of User Interface best practices
· Intermediate skills with Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, Visio, and PhotoShop
· Strong written and oral communication skills,
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through
· Highly analytical, logical, and good problem solver
· Able to plan work, organize time, and maintain workflow
· Able to interact professionally with all levels of staff
· Good leader and motivator
CarsDirect offers a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a fun casual
Send resume with salary history to PMjobs@carsdirect.com and include the job title in the
subject line. Local candidates only. No phone calls please