Remember when your career dreams were limitless? They can be again when you work with Yoh
Scientific. Our customers look to Yoh Scientific to deliver talent with fresh ideas and
empowered minds who want to fulfill their potential. People like you.
Yoh Scientific has an opening for a Quality Analyst in the Sacramento area. This is a
permanent position. QA analysts from the pharmaceutical industry only please.
Performs general quality assurance day to day assignments under supervision and following
established policies and procedures. This position requires some professional judgment and
knowledge of the application of basic cGMP quality principals and theories.
Typical responsibilities include:
· Batch record review and product release.
· Assist quality engineering staff in investigations and studies.
· Support the evaluation and effectiveness of corrective actions.
· Assist more senior quality staff in quality system development and implementation and the
support of quality documentation.
· May review reports concerning review of production data.
· May review and/or trend production data.
· May review procedures and recommend improvements.
· May assist quality engineering staff with process and cleaning validation
· Collaborate with manufacturing operations to ensure cGMP compliance.
· Ensure training documentation is up to date.
· Participate in disposition of materials and may attend Material Review Board meetings
· May evaluate and approve statistical analyses
· May assist with the review of manufacturing processes to ensure compliance with cGMPs
· May attend technical briefings and technical meetings
· May interface with clients during audits
· May assist with client and regulatory audit responses
Bachelor’s degree in appropriate science, analytical chemistry or process engineering. Three
to four years’ experience in FDA regulated pharmaceutical production or a combination of
training, education and experience. Working knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing
processes. Knowledge of quality engineering principals, analytical and problem solving skills.
Excellent communication skills. Ability to participate in and contribute to cross-functional
teams. Working knowledge of cGMPs 21 CFR 210, 211, 11, FDA regulations and guidelines, ICH
Q7A. Knowledge of quality-related databases and software systems. Knowledge of analytical
Pharmaceutical process equipment, air and water monitoring equipment, various computer
-Relocation is a possibility.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org