McGriff, Seibels & Williams is one of the most progressive insurance brokerage firms in the
United States and leads the way with innovative risk management programs. Although our
company's roots reach back over 100 years, we are by no means traditional. We protect our
clients' financial interests with comprehensive insurance programs and alternative risk
management solutions, customized to meet the unique needs of our valued clients.
We are growing our sales team on the West Coast. We are currently looking for Sales
professionals that will be responsible for generating new business through outside sales
activities by prospecting, networking and relationship building. The ideal candidate will be
accountable for all aspects of the sales cycle including face-to-face contact with prospective
client's and channel partners at senior management levels.
* Utilize various internal and external resources to identify viable prospect opportunities.
* Identify and establish contact with appropriate decision makers within prospect accounts to
secure discovery meetings and new business opportunities.
* Develop client relationships at the senior management level; sell insurance and risk
management solutions, risk consulting and professional services
* Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop viable solutions and ensure that
accounts sold are provided consistent service.
* Maintain written documentation of sales activities in order to facilitate appropriate
* Maintain a thorough working knowledge of insurance products that MSW places for its clients
and awareness of the competition i.e. market share, pricing, services offered, etc.
* Demonstrated results oriented; Confident, proactive, and action-oriented
* Experience in managing complete sales cycle Demonstrated understanding of solutions selling
methodology and creative problem solving.
* Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with internal team members as well as
* Expertise includes financial account management, presentation, business analysis and
marketing strategy development.
* Must be proficient in data analysis, visualization and development.
* Ability to translate business strategies and requirements into research and analysis
* Ability to translate from research and analysis to actionable knowledge tied to business
* Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills.
* Computer Skills - MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or a minimum of five years business
* Background in the Technology, Real Estate, Retail, Distribution or Manufacturing Industries
is a plus.
We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes base + commission, medical, dental,
vision, 401K and cafeteria plan.
Company: McGriff, Seibels & Williams
Contact: Lauri Stang