Valeant Pharmaceuticals International is an innovative, research-based global pharmaceutical
company that manufactures, markets and distributes a broad range of prescription and
non-prescription pharmaceuticals under the Valeant brand name. Its research and new product
development focuses on innovative treatments for neurology, dermatology, and infectious
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Specialist, Neurology,
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
-BA/BS degree required
-Ability to travel within territory
-Be highly motivated, efficient, and able to work independently
-Minimum two years prior experience in pharmaceutical sales required
Specific Responsibilities Will Include:
The aggressive yet highly polished individual we select for this important role will interact
with physicians, nurses and office staff to sell our highly successful products and establish
long-term relationships essential to our success.
- Manage a territory selling pharmaceuticals within the neurology and pain management markets
- Maintain a sound proficiency of product knowledge and how the pain and neurology community
may utilize our products
- Detailing/making physician calls with appropriate frequency
- Develop and execute territory business/action plan establishing access to key customers
- Conducting market analysis with a focus on key areas of growth, product/market trends, and
- Communicate and educate our pain and neurology contacts through the use of appropriate
supplied marketing materials and marketing resources.
- Communicate activity through timely submission of written and/or oral reporting methods
- Overnight travel will be required
Valeant Pharmaceuticals offers an outstanding base/salary and benefits package. Please apply
directly on the Valeant website.
Valeant is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Company: Valeant Pharmaceuticals