SR. OFFICE ENGINEER
1. Assist in submittal procedures. Confirm contractors’ maintenance of record drawings.
2. Provide technical and engineering support to PM/CM.
3. Field coordination with contractor. Respond to field issues.
4. Coordinate with surveying, testing and inspection staff.
5. Maintain change management log.
6. Confirm contractor’s maintenance of record drawings.
7. Prepare fair cost estimates of contractors’ change orders.
8. Maintain and distribute current contract plans and specifications.
1. Minimum 3 years experience in construction management of commercial and/or public
2. Strongly prefer BS or BA in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or closely
3. Preference to candidates demonstrating estimating and change order processing skills.
4. Proficiency in change management software.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel.
6. Proficiency in Expedition a plus.
7. Able to read prints, coordinate drawings.