FISHER/UNITECH, a SolidWorks Reseller in the Great Lakes Area, has an immediate need for an
Industrial Design Applications Engineer in their Troy, MI office. Details are as follows:
JOB TITLE: Application Engineer - Industrial Design
LOCATION: Troy, MI
DESCRIPTION: Provide comprehensive Pre and Post Sales Technical Support for the SolidWorks
product including demonstrations, training, product positioning, and competitive overviews.
Deliver product presentations to prospects both at the end user level and senior management
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 2 to 5 years Mechanical CAD and Industrial design experience
EDUCATION: BS in Industrial Design
· BS in Industrial Design coupled with 2 or more years industrial design related experience
· Good knowledge of the Mechanical CAD industry.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent customer relations skills.
· 2D/3D CAD and/or solid modeling experience and actual mechanical design work experience is
· Parametric Solid Modeling experience.
· Experience with Microsoft Windows Systems and Office Suite is a must.
· Ability to confidently present technical subjects to small and large groups of people.
· Experience with FEA, PDM, PLM applications is a plus
· These positions require travel.
CONTACT INFORMATION: For immediate consideration, Please apply on-line: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax 800 816 8317
PLEASE . . . . No Agencies, Contractors or Consultants
Visit our Web Site for product & corporate info: www.funtech.com