What Do You Really Care About?
BURST! Media currently has an opening for a motivated, successful Client Development Associate
to join our growing sales force.
Founded in 1995, BURST! currently represents (sells advertising for) more than 2,000 specialty
content web sites that reach one third of all internet traffic each month. BURST! was ranked
23rd in the 2001 INC. 500 and is a two year member of the Deloitte & Touche Fast 500.
In this role, you will be expected to manage sold campaigns that are closed by an Account
Executive. Expectations are to become the single point of contact during the lifetime of the
campaign, and to work with the customers meeting their campaign objectives with optimization,
statistics and creative. Expectations are also to renew or up-sell all customers at the end of
each campaign and help establish long-term relationships with our clients. The client
development professional also focuses on renewing all customers at the end of each campaign
while continuously prospecting and working with the Account Executive to generate new
business. Are you motivated? Do you want to grow into a sales account executive role? If you
have the required skills, please send your resume!
1) Ability to build relationships internally and externally.
2) Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Sales database management tools a plus)
3) Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and time management skills.
4) Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to think analytically.
5) Ability to develop quality prospects as well as cold call & close new business.
BURST! Offers a competitive salary, an excellent commission plan with no earnings cap, a team
oriented work environment, and a strong benefit plan. Interested parties please submit your
resume and salary requirements to email@example.com