Highly analytical, seasoned, and results-driven professional with comprehensive experience in business operations, consulting, and project administration. Capable of performing complex tasks; meeting tight deadlines; and accomplishing projects in varying locations. Recognized as an exceptional communicator and leader with notable technical and organizational skills. Bilingual in English and Turkish. Technically proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access), SAP (R2 and R3 v.2001), Adobe Photoshop, Windows, and macOS.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Supply Chain Management ~ Strategic Sourcing ~ Warehouse Operations
Business Process Improvement ~ Demand Planning ~ Freight Forwarding ~ Regulation Compliance
Belet & Boz Consulting LLC Houston, TX, USA
- Diligently offer management consulting on supply chain, logistics, warehouse, distribution, executive recruitment, as well as industrial project logistics.
- Systematically accomplish consulting projects for a Sugar Land, Texas furniture distribution center; and design European sports apparel company that functions as a retail distribution center.
Blue Ribbon Transport Indianapolis, IN, USA
Key Account Management Specialist 2018
- Rendered assistance to key accounts manager of Blue Ribbon Transport (BRT), a SpartanNash company.
- Acquired solid understanding of land transportation dynamics in the United States.
SmartHR Human Resources & Project Management Co. İzmir, Turkey
Founder | Consultant 2015–2017
- Served as the founder and current partner to provide assistance during transitions to new owners.
- Aided the supply chain and logistics industry by developing a startup company that provides disruptive recruitment services.
- Delivered consulting services to clients, including 15 global logistics service providers.
Medlog Logistics & MSC Shipping Line İzmir, Turkey
Project Manager 2014
- Served as a consultant in setting up a new office in North Iraq for container shipments including an industrial projects department.
- Drove efforts in increasing project shipments which include frozen food, oil, and gas.
Thyke Logistics İzmir, Turkey
Industrial Project Director 2011–2014
- Demonstrated expertise in accomplishing various projects, including Wind Turbine Port Operations; Oil Rig Door to Door Logistics; Underground Mining Machinery Project; Turnkey Housing Project in Habbaniyah, Iraq; and Wind Turbine Mechanical Assembly.
- Successfully broadened the agency’s network in China and generated new industrial projects business.
- Exhibited efforts in augmenting revenues by 200% and the agency network in China from 2 to 15.
77 Construction Company Baghdad, Iraq
Supply Chain Manager 2009–2011
- Provided direct supervision to the entire supply chain process, encompassing procurement, warehouse, logistics, information and documentation system in adherence to the requirements of Kellogg, Brown & Root’s (KBR) and United States Air Force’s (USAF) as part of an 18-month Sather Airfield Repair Project.
- Worked with the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) to develop a new business.
- Coordinated with the Department of State (DOS) in conducting operation and maintenance (O and M) business, including development of a database for regular activities.
- Effectively lessened order lead time by 25% and attained “zero day” delay in production by designing a supply chain flow with minimum stock level system in USAF project.
ATA Freight Mersin, Turkey
Branch Manager 2007–2009
- Built and oversaw a branch office of a US-based freight forwarder, from the ground up.
- Dealt with business growth for container and industrial project shipments.
KBR Inc. (Kellogg, Brown & Root) Adana, Turkey; Mersin, Turkey
Procurement and Supply Chain Assistant Manager
Assistant Supply Chain Coordinator
Warehouse and Operations Manager
- Initiated efforts in leading the Humanitarian Fuel Support Mission under RIO (Reconstruction of Iraqi Oilfields) project.
- Displayed competency in directing the distribution center for storing 90 days of Class 1 (foodstuff) stock for United States Army operations in Operation Iraqi Freedom under LOGCAP III project.
- Successfully boosted vendor quality and order lead time for the procurement department.
- Efficiently delivered to 500 locations in North Iraq through enhancing the informational and operational process for 600 trucks per day.
- Accomplished 3% cost savings in $1B project by redesigning the reporting system to elude theft.
Borusan Logistics İzmir, Turkey
Acting Regional Manager
Land Transportation Manager | Project Manager
Coursework toward Logistics and Maritime Transportation Masters Program
Dokuz Eylül University Izmir, Turkey
Bachelor of Science in Maritime Business and Management
Dokuz Eylül University, School of Maritime Business Administration Izmir, Turkey
2017 Job and Vocational Counselor (Valid Until: Mar 2021)
Iskur – Agency of Employment
1996 Driving License (B Class)
2017–Present Basic Life & Business Coaching Skills by Cigdem Guven
Yildiz Technical University
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 30 Certificate
2009 Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) Training Certificate / First Aid Training Certificate
2015 Applied Entrepreneur Workshop by Small and Medium Industry Development Organization
2013 E-Trade Workshop by Izmir Chamber of Commerce
2008 Sales Skills Training by ATA Freight Corporate Training
Design and Construction “Coffe” Project Excellence Award, KBR, Inc. 2010
An elite award for the most profitable and successful projects throughout America, Asia, and Europe, Africa, Middle East (EMEA)
Certificate of Appreciation, United States Army Corps of Engineers 2010
Certificate of Appreciation, KBR, Inc. 2009
Lecturer (Principals of Logistics and Foreign Trade 1-2), Mersin University / Vocational School of Maritime 2005–2006
Assistant Lecturer (Principals of Logistics), Izmir Economy University 2002–2003