Multifaceted and self-motivated individual, offering hands-on experience in customer service, sales, cold calling, customer retention, and business development. Recognized for strong dedication to provide first-rate services while working effectively with various individuals across all levels of the organization. Adept at meeting client needs, driving innovative strategies, and surpassing company expectations. Equipped with well-defined communication, analytical, problem-solving, and multitasking skills. Technically proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Client Prospecting and Participation | Process Improvement | Cross-functional Collaboration | Social Media Platforms
Strategic Planning and Implementation | Leadership and Team Building | Program Development
International Coaching Services – Port St. Lucie, FL
Social Media Advisor | Customer Service 2018–Present
* Render support in increasing customer satisfaction through interaction during and after sales.
* Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of products and needs of clients with customer retention.
* Make use of WhatsApp in communicating with customers.
* Develop highly creative digital content within the social media platforms.
* Monitor deliverables for partners in the digital channels while providing detailed reports.
Club Med Academies – Port St. Lucie, FL
Regional Sales Manager, North America 2016–2017
* Assumed accountability in prospecting students through daily phone calls, email, and other outreach strategies.
* Monitored leads, opportunities, pipeline, and sales; arranged scheduled for follow-ups; and kept notes for every customer through Microsoft Dynamics
Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
* Effectively maintained business pipeline of prospective and enrolled business.
* Took charge of the enrollment process lifecycle for sports programs while acting as point of contact throughout the process.
* Imparted knowledge to customers regarding terminology, features, and benefits of sports programs.
* Determined new opportunities for business development to boost number of sports program enrollment.
* Identified customer needs and expectations and provided recommendations to boost customer’s experience.
* Exhibited time management skills to meet personal and company objectives.
* Guaranteed client engagement from sales to sports program by cultivating close relationship with related departments
* Successfully maintained high customer retention through follow-ups and constant monitoring with coaches and school teachers.
Ming Wu Martial Arts Academy – Lakewood Ranch, FL
Head of Operations | Head Coach and Instructor 2007–2016
IMG Academies – Bradenton, FL
Tennis Professional Instructor 2007–2016
Bachelor of Science in Psychology
University of South Florida | Tampa, FL
FCS Kali – Level 3/Manasota Group Leader | Jeet June do Progressive Fighting Systems - Phase 1 Instructor
Ming Wu Martial Arts - 4th dan | Hwarangdo - 1st dan | Brazilian Jiujitsu - Blue Belt