San Ramon, California
ASSISTANT MANAGER / MANAGER / COORDINATOR
Performance-focused, highly organized, and goal-driven professional with broad-based experience in administrative functions, business operations, and records management.
Project Coordination - Business Development - Strategic Planning and Execution - Client Relations
Logistics Administration - Regulatory Compliance - Document Management - Cross-functional Collaboration
Disney Worldwide Services Inc. - Letterman Digital Arts Center - San Francisco, CA
Workplace Office Services Coordinator Jun 2015–Present
- Render oversight to projects and events, including logistics, agenda planning, approvals, meetings, coordination, RSVP collection, badge access, onsite registration, and insurance certificate.
- Play an integral role in establishing both internal and external communications.
- Serve as a point person to Skywalker Properties Inc., in charge of building operations, as well as to Disney affiliates such as Lucasfilm and Industrial Light & Magic.
- Hold responsibility in performing administrative tasks, including calendar management, appointment scheduling, digital and physical filing systems administration, supplies ordering, and ergo labs and recycling depot oversight.
- Administer onboard workplace services training and campus information, as well as procedures and policies.
- Utilize computer software systems, encompassing AutoCAD and Archibus to control database and mapping for San Francisco and Vancouver.
- Take charge of security communications, security badge access, VIP arrival, a site-specific Emergency Preparedness Plan, approvals, training, concerns, and meeting schedule.
- Supervise the In-House Shipping and Receiving Department Team composed of three employees, responsible for internal communications and supply orders.
- Handle visitor registration system with Splan, covering access, issues, new hire accounts, and delegates.
- Exhibit efforts in cultivating strong relationships with vendors and contractors, while providing site walkthrough to offsite Disney affiliates and vendors.
- Closely coordinate with the facilities operations manager in handling relocation or move process tasks, such as relocation of various departments and disciplines during shows or projects and working with the IT, Telecommunications, Facilities technicians, and coordinators.
Golden Gate Guns Inc. - San Bruno, CA
Operations Manager Nov 2009–Nov 2010
- Expertly secured new dealer accounts, vendors, and distributors while sustaining positive business relations.
- Kept abreast of industry trends by participating in various business conventions and conferences every year.
- Assumed responsibility in processing dealer record of sales into the database of Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives.
- Carried out other key duties involving hiring, managing, and coaching Sales Team.
- Oversaw documentation and updates of firearm information in the state acquisition and disposition log.
- Closely coordinated with the California Department of Justice and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives in performing in-store firearm and annual audit.
- Worked with customers to determine areas for improvement and boost customer satisfaction and needs.
- Keenly monitored inventory, order merchandise, and office supplies to retain sufficient stock.
Whelan and Shetler Security Services - Letterman Digital Arts Center - San Francisco, CA
Lead Security Officer Jul 2011–Jun 2014
- Held responsibility in reviewing and digitally filing officer daily activity reports.
- Oversaw and mentored officers as well as managed training post orders.
- Provided support to management and supervisors during scenario training.
High Bridge Arms Inc. - San Francisco, CA
Operations Manager Oct 2005–Nov 2009
Law Offices of Charles B. Smith - San Mateo, CA
Law Clerk Intern Sep 2006–Sep 2007
Associate of Arts in Administration of Justice, Dec 2008
Skyline College - San Bruno, CA
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration, Dec 2007
California State University, East Bay - Hayward, CA
Law Enforcement and Administrative Option
Fire Extinguisher Training, Skywalker Ranch Fire Department
Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and Adult First Aid Training
Meal Packer, Rise Against Hunger – Internal - 2019–Present
Member, Diversity and Inclusion Steering Committee (DISCo) - Internal - 2019-2020
Volunteer, Gay Pride Parade- Internal - 2018
Meal Server, Swords to Plowshares - Internal - 2019–Present
Volunteer, Annual Trivia Night Fundraiser – Internal - 2016–Present
Lead, Annual Star Wars Charity Flash Sale - Internal - 2016–Present
Coordinator, San Francisco Entertainment Commissioner - Steven Lee - 2000–Present