Horizon Career - Networking Message Board

Topic: Technology

Post a Message

AuthorsMessages
Rebecca Posted: 2026-09-08 00:55:06reply

Hello! How does everyone think about AI nowadays?

Oussama Posted: 2013-03-28 03:20:32reply

I bought and read your book vN and I have to say I loved it it was wfnoerdul in a thought provoking sad and humorous way. I sincerely loved it. will there be more in the series? possibly following the same characters or family?no matter your answer you have a fan for life. eagerly awaiting your new publications, Kody

Nancy Posted: 2007-07-09 15:42:49reply

Good Morning, Afternoon, or Evening!

I am asking anyone and everyone to either post a message or shoot me an email (please put Horizion somewhere in the subject line) I just want to know if I am the only person checking the boards. I was hoping to join a great networking forum and if it is slow now, we can speed it up!

Nancy

Deepa Posted: 2007-06-27 15:55:27reply

Hi everyone. i am looking for a job as a programmer in java,vb.net,asp.net.

Charlene Posted: 2006-03-06 19:32:38reply

Hello, I AM A SALES PERSON WITH E-TEAM STAFFING IN TAMPA... I NEED ELECTRICIANS, PAINTERS, ANY TYPE OF SKILLED LABORERS TO WORK AROUND THE ORLANDO AREA ON SEVERAL PROJECTS... PLEASE CALL ME AT 813-286-4225 OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] THANK YOU

Post a Message



Site Map Horizon Career CopyRight Advertising Discussion Forum Press Release Classified Ads Job Fairs Networking Advice and Resources My Account Post Resume Find Jobs Horizon Career